Thursday, October 28, 2010

Marit Larsen

Back when i was child -puh, seriously, how old am i?- i followed some band that captured my attention, such as: M2M, A1, BBmak, etc. I found that music nowaday has less fun than that old day -here it goes again. So, i browse them again. Download the mp3s. And i coincidentally meet my favorite Norwegian girlband: M2M.

So, how the life's goin for them?
After the break, they're now work on their own as a solo singer. Marion Raven tended to do rock. And Marit Larsen doing pop. What makes me excited is Marit Larsen. She always being my favorite one among the duo. And now, i like her even better with her new look and new album.
She has transformed from cute to cool girl. And i don't know how, her voice sounds much greater. Esp. when she performed her song "If a song could get me you." and "Don't save me." You should listen to them.

PS: My professor said, when someone talks too much about their past, it means he's old.

No comments: