Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mesut Ozil Score, Australia Revenge on Our Behalf


I sat, i played some game, i online, i typed. All to keep my eyes open, so i won't miss the match tonight. This is it, the critical phase of My All Men: Germany. If they’re win, they compete the next stages. If they draw, they must hardly pray of Serbia and Australia draw too. If they lose, then it’s over for them.

I put so much effort to watch the match. Praying, wearing new jersey i bought, and a Germany bracelet Ummi brought (it is effort, you know, hehehe).

About 4 hours waiting, here comes Der Panzer. But wait, they all wearing blacks? They weren’t my men in whites. Hey, what was that mean? I have a weird feeling about this.

And yet, it is another nerve wrecking match, it just like watching some horror movie. The field seems too quiet without Klose, but we had great and young players on our side (one of them, i put it on my propic on Facebook).

The match stays draw at the first half, then it means Ghana and Germany wil qualify for 16 stages. I keep on track with the other match, which is the match between Australia and Serbia. It stays draw too.

It is the exact one hour i watch the game when finally Germany scores goal! And guess what, it comes from MESUT OZIL! The moslem in the house! It is a luxury goal, with a total accuracy. I shout out loud: “Guten Murgen, ich bin klug, du bist dumm! Bitte langsem fahren*!” (it’s the only German Language i knew. Kkk )

Keep the defend, My Men in Black!

I check the other MatchCast at Fifa.com, the shock comes from Australia when they score a goal! What on earth happened to the Serbs? The one that brought us down last match? Then my conclusion were right, they just won by the luck.

Everything goes so well, according as what i want it to be: Ozil scores, and Australia defeat Serbs (on my and Germany behalfs).

Great game. One gorgeus goal, enough to guarantee our place on 16 stage.

Raidah Intizar @ 4.44 AM
*) Selamat pagi! Saya pintar, kamu bodoh. Tolong nyetir hati-hati

No comments: