Monday, June 28, 2010

Teaching Lions How to Cry


Ball possesion? It’s England. Famous player? It’s England. Number of fans? It’s England, Experienced Team Player? It’s England. But The winner? It’s GERMANY!
Lately, i’ve been reviewing England progress, and the history of recent head-to-head against Germany. I found out that Germany ALWAYS won the match. But still, i feel worried. England has all great player on their side: Lampard, Terry, Gerrard, Rooney, both Coles. My Men weren’t as experienced as them. They all played Bundesliga, no specific player has such great record in league. But you know what, My Men work in TEAM.
I knew that England full of popular player, but it seems that they’re not coordinate really well. Rooney runs here, Gerrard works there. Etc. Defend is awful and apart. Strike individually and emotionally.
Look at ALL MY MEN IN WHITES, they’re not that popular, they’re not that experienced, lack of caps. But the teamwork ignore those obstacles, and made em as strong team.
Look at how all goals produced, it was a result of cooperation. I, myself, admiring the teamwork of my youngest men: Oezil (22) and Mueller (20) at the 3rd goal. If it was England in that position, with Rooney and Lampard arround, Rooney will shoot the goal himself, ignores Lampard, and that will be no goal.
There are number of attack to us, but we had Lahm and Friedrich to prevent that. Plus, if the attack emerged, we had Nauer. My men really are worked as TEAM.
And look now, the result of teamwork is : 4-2 (i’m still counting on Lampard’s, i admit that). It’s a high class football.
All My Men, i look forward on the next match against Argentina/Mexico! Keep up the great teamwork. Unite we stand, divide we fall!
PS. Wishing there’s clear FIFA broadcasting at LIBURENG (my KKN location)

No comments: