Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beautiful Series & Movies

To prevent my self from getting overly stressed out, i watched some wonderful movies and series, which i recommend to you guys. Worth your time!
This series produced by BBC, another adaptation of Jane Austen's Emma. It's the most beautiful adaptation out of the four. I was addicted to Ginny's Market dance.
I just have the copy of the movie, and i love the movie, as i love my book (that i've lost). I think it will be cool if i have a night fury in my lawn.
Another great work of Dreamworks. When movies all talk about heroes, Despicable Me come out with villains. Love it. Agnes and the minimons are too cute to be true :)
Daisy (romanization). Beautiful movie. Bring tears and pains. :'(
*did I say beautiful movies and series? And all I introduced to you was cartoon? So sorry, I've got a different terminology for this :P

pictures from various source

2 comments:

Emma said...

terima kasih telah merekomendasikan film ku, hihihi...

Raidah Intizar said...

keren memang Emma
eit, ambigu. hoho