Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dear Mr. Brinkmann

Someday you might find this letter, or someday you might not. Because slowly your wonder about how come a stupid clue-less student like me was managed to join your high-level grammar class, about to erased.

Believe me Sir, it's not just you who are wondering so much about this condition. I, myself, can never understand why am i trapped in your class.

Mr. Germany-American teacher, i beg your pardon for being so stupid after all this time. I can't help it. It's not like i ever registered to some English course before, neither i ever made friends with native speakers. No, i'm not. So please be understanding of me. I asked you before that if i could move to lower level class, but you only said it's late for me. And now, how am i survive the whole semester with me not knowing anything.

I always doubt myself when i think i need, i really need to talk to you about my problem. That though i know how to use English, i don't know all the terms. But i'm afraid you ended act indifferently about this. My friends keep amuse me that i'm doing well, Mr. Jesse said i'm a natural, my father said i'm better than other students. Still, i'm not convinced about my English.

Until then, the best opportunity comes: i need to finish my test at your office. I finally talk to you all my problems, that i don't know what "clause" "compliment" "adverb" are. And i am surprised at how patient you are to explain everything one by one to me. Even though i ask you such silly question as: "what is relative pronoun?" or "what the difference between sentence and clause?". You even make sure that i understand all of your lesson. Thank you. Thanks a lot, Sir. I'm sorry for my prejudice toward you, i ashamed that i ever thought so. I'm sorry for all mistakes i've done, for being stupid in the class.

Regards,

Raida

No comments: