Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kristi Mentions Something about Pathetic Essay

That I lived my normal life now, it's hard to believe, I didn't get used to it: There are people who have been deceived many times at street, at wicket, and many places. There are people who don't have trust at a paper, within a tape.
I'm asking why to the air. Because no one able to answer it.
I'm wondering where to fix it, prevent it. But the air leaves me, says "pathetic dreamer!"
*
I remember a peaceful city called Ames. Where we trust each other, where no one deceive one another. And I miss it. I miss it so much.
*
I remember 17 teenagers, who were going to be adult in no time, they have so much fun. They afraid of one dollar. I think they are lovable group.
I remember a woman who always picked everything herself, compliment everyone, and said "don't be shy!". I think she's one strong woman.
I remember a woman who always walked with her daughter and her son, she brought a plateful of carrot cupcakes. I think she's one wonderful mother.
I remember a man who always wore a bowler hat and a small bag, he laughed out loud many times and he knew everything. I think he's one cool man.
I remember a boy who has boxes of noodles, his voice tone a little high and he was a dance prodigy. I think he's one great boy.
I remember a woman with a furry scarf around her head, her cheeks were red when she laughed. I think she's one wise woman.
I remember another woman with scarf and pretty coat, her home was clean and smelled good. I think she's one cute woman.
I remember a woman who always danced when she taught her student in class, she has cute twins and a big health care problem. I think she's one tough women.
I remember two men who are siblings, they were quiet handsomely but they did many things. I think they both independent men.
I remember a man who always wore a golf hat and red shirt, he was waving his hand at the last time. I think he's one hardworking man.
I remember a man who was mistaken as frowning man most of the time, his smile was a gift. I think he's one considerant man.
I remember a girl who has slanted eyes, she always said "I've a question!". I think she's another cute girl.
I remember a woman who has big backpack and beautiful hair. She always began her sentence with "alright...". I think she's one friendly woman.
I remember a man, who always overacted and want to be the center of attention. He said "Ekaro!". I think he's one attractive man.
I remember a man who's old and was riding the bicycle all the time. He has a teaching motto which is "word has power!". I think he's one lonely man.

I remember everyone. I miss them so much. To die.

No comments: