Tuesday, April 6, 2010

...

If there's a chance, that available for me, and allows me to ask one most wanted thing in this world. I would ask the offerer to repeat my childhood.

Yes, i'm missing my childhood these lately days. When everything unlikely now. When i don't need to think about many stuff. When i was with my bestfriend. When mom and dad weren't as busy as now. When i have all my siblings home. When my lovable maternal grandmother's alive. When he was arround. When i live my happiest life.

My sufferings of missing become terrible, that my heart wound so much, my eyes feel pain of struggling tears. And it grows so much painful, when i visit my grandma's house today, and i smell my past there.

Allah, is there anything left for me except regretfulness and sins? Please forgive me to beg like this. Sometime i feel like repeating, and i want to restart a better new life. But i'm uncommonly sure, it was helpless and i'm hopeless. I believe You won't give us barriers and obstacles that we couldn't manage. I believe that.

I'm just missing my childhood badly.

No comments: